Branding Coaching For Small Businesses
Special Offer: Get a free business plan review, including branding (regular value $195). Call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have unique, powerful branding for your business? Is it cohesive, easy-to-understand, catchy, and easily recognizable?
If not, a small business coach who specializes in branding can help take your business to the next level.
What is branding? In some ways, it’s more a “feel” than it is one specific quality. It’s the sum total of the message that you put out to the world – about who you are and what your business does, about your values and core beliefs, about the people you serve and the services you provide, about what you offer and how you will deliver it.
A branding coach can help you:
- create a consistent, dynamic, memorable brand (a personal brand and/or a business brand)
- identify your personal strengths
- articulate the differentiators in your business
- analyze your competition
- develop a market niche
- market yourself as an expert in your field
- package your products and services
- envision a “persona” for your ideal client or customer (whether that’s an individual, business, or organization)
- write a mission statement
- design a logo
- invent a tagline
- weave your branding throughout all of your marketing (website, social media, marketing and sales materials, presentations, signage, and more)
If you would like to learn more about the benefits of branding coaching, schedule a free consultation with one of our small business coaches, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please Make Note: If you’re interested in branding coaching, you might also benefit from marketing coaching and social media coaching.
You’ll find that we provide coaching and consulting services for small business owners in Denver, Colorado, and the U.S.