Social Media Coaching For Small Businesses
Social media is everywhere, running through the threads of both our personal lives and business lives. Before you can understand and master one type of social media, the next “latest, greatest” app or website seems to pop up. Before you know it, you’re spending hours blogging and updating and posting and liking, and maybe even hating it all, never knowing if it’s having a positive impact on your business.
Stop! It’s time to work with a small business coach who specializes in social media.
Which type of social media would be best for your business? Should you set up a business account, a personal account, or both? How often should you post, and what should you post? How can you get enough people to follow you so that you look credible? Yikes, you got a bad review – what are you supposed to do now?
A social media coach can help you with all of this, and much more!
A social media coach can help:
- choose the social media platforms that will most benefit your type of business
- set up social media accounts on the top platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, and more
- create business and/or personal pages on the social media platforms
- build a following for you and/or your business
- monitor reviews and reputation management
- write blog posts (on your own website or other sites)
- develop an editorial calendar for all of your social media
- test and track the effectiveness of social media
- refine and develop your personal brand and your business brand
- train you and your employees on the “dos” and “don’ts” of social media
- integrate social media into your overall marketing plan
- leverage social media to promote yourself, your products, and/or your services
Here’s how a social media coach can help with Facebook:
- set up a robust Facebook profile
- set up a robust Facebook business page
- set up a Facebook group
- invite friends
- grow your Facebook page or group
- promote yourself, your products, and your services on Facebook
Here’s how a social media coach can help with LinkedIn:
- create a robust LinkedIn profile
- grow your LinkedIn network by sending and accepting invitations
- ask for and give LinkedIn recommendations
- join LinkedIn groups and discussions
- become an expert on LinkedIn
- use LinkedIn for business development opportunities and to grow your personal network
- discreetly promote yourself, your products, and your services on LinkedIn
Here’s how a social media coach can help with Twitter:
- create a robust Twitter profile
- design a unique Twitter background
- send Tweets that will get retweeted
- have a conversation on Twitter
- get people and organizations to follow you
- follow industry leaders and organizations
If you would like to learn more about social media coaching, schedule a free consultation with one of our small business coaches, or e-mail email@example.com.
Please note: If you’re interested in social media coaching, you might also benefit from branding coaching and marketing coaching.
We proudly support small businesses in the Denver metro area, throughout Colorado, and anywhere in the U.S. For more information call (720) 312-8737, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.