Are you paying careful attention to marketing in your small business? The more you know about marketing, the more successful your small business will be. Take the marketing quiz below, and see how many questions you can answer.
1) What are the primary products and/or services you sell?
2) Why do people buy those products or services from you?
3) What’s preventing people from doing business with you?
4) Who is your target market for new clients or customers?
5) Is your target market growing, stable, or shrinking?
6) What message does your branding (logo, tagline, website design, marketing materials, etc.) convey to potential clients or customers?
7) Who are your top 3 competitors?
8) What do your competitors do better than you?
9) What do you do better than your competitors?
10) What are the 5 types of marketing that work best for your business?
11) How much do you spend (in time and/or money) to bring in a new client or customer?
12) What’s the amount of your average sale (including the first order and potential reorders)?
13) What’s your average referral rate (e.g. for every three new clients you get, one of them refers another new client)?
14) What are the major changes or trends occurring in your industry?
15) How might those industry changes or trends impact your business – positively or negatively?
If you do not have answers to some or all of the marketing questions above, consider hiring a small business marketing coach. A coach can help with marketing, branding, sales, business development, and/or strategy.
To talk to a small business marketing coach, schedule your free coaching consultation or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click to learn more about how much you should spend on marketing in your business or how to measure ROI on marketing for your small business.
Please note: We provide coaching and consulting services for small business owners in Denver, throughout Colorado, and all across the U.S. For more information contact us at (720) 312-8737, or e-mail email@example.com.